Uncategorized By Simeon Oriko / February 23, 2012
Creativez Meetup: From Dream to Global Retail – Lessons from the Fashion Industry
Love fashion? Want to meet up with the industry favourites and get to know about building your brand? Well you can do that this Sunday, Feb 26th 2012 at iHub, 4th Floor Bishop Magua Building. The topic of discussion is “From Dream To Global Retail – Lessons From The Fashion Industry”
Who will be there? Monica Kanari, Wambui Njogu of Moo Cow and John Kaveke. These three are the crème of fashion designers in Kenya and yours truly will be the moderator of the meetup..more reason for ya’ll to show up!
Time: 2pm – 5pm
For more info tweet @TheCreativez
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- Characteristics of Incident Reporters on Twitter
- Pivot East 2013 Finalists.
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies