Uncategorized By Simeon Oriko / February 24, 2012
Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards
The Cartier Women’s Initiative Award is a social entrepreneurship competition aimed at creative, financially sustainable and responsible women-led start-ups, in all countries and industries.
Created in 2006 by Cartier in partnership with the Women’s Forum, INSEAD business school and McKinsey & Co., the Awards will be given this year to six Laureates in the following categories: Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and North Africa, North America and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Applications will be accepted until March 13, 2012. Entrepreneurs are invited to submit a short business plan using the online application form. The projects must be between one and three years old.
The Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards are looking for committed female entrepreneurs heading initiatives with the potential to grow significantly in the years to come. To apply for the 2012 edition, fill out the application form on www.cartierwomensinitiative.com. All applications must be submitted online in English.
Application deadline: March 13, 2012 at 10am Paris time (CET). As it cannot be extended, please verify the corresponding deadline in your time zone.
The business project to be considered for the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards must be:
- An original for-profit business creation,
- In the start-up phase: at least one year old and no older than three years
- The main leadership position must be filled by a woman
The competition is open to women from any country, nationality and industry.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Expert Talk – IBM’s Research Dr. Kommie Weldemariam
- Its Cloudy Today: Goodbye Cluster, Hello Cloud
- PIVOT East partners with Tech hubs for 2014 startups competition
- Screening of Girl Rising – empowering young women in ICT and entrepreneurship
- Why calling yourself a Startup could be Killing your Business