iHub By Jessica Colaço / February 5, 2012
Can technology enhance musical experience and creativity? – Tandaa
Speaker: Roger B. Dannenberg, Associate Research Professor at the Schools of Computer Science, Art, and Music | Carnegie Mellon University
Roger’s research work in music and technology has earned him three patents. On Monday February 6, he will speak about his experience in using software engineering to create products that make music more accessible and interactive.
Tech on Music will also feature Kenyan musicians speaking about their experience and use of technology and, of course, Kenya’s best in a lively jam session.
Who should attend?
- Musicians interested in technology trends
- Techies and software developers interested in music
- Anyone interested in both music and tech
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Pinned Blog
- Pinned Event
- [Meetup] How Do You Develop Your Software
- How to make the best out of GSM technology
- Mobile Monday – featuring Elma by Craft Silicon
- Review of Kenya’s move to EMV credit cards
- [Training] Managing Customers and Markets