Uncategorized By Simeon Oriko / January 18, 2012
SMSLeopard: An Email Approach to SMS
There are more than 600 million Africans with access to the basic mobile phone. In Kenya more than 25 million Kenyans own a mobile phone.
How are you responding to this opportunity to increase your revenues, cut costs as well as improve your customer service?
Africa’s Talking Ltd has developed the SMSLeopard platform – an email approach to SMS, that will enable you to easily interact with these millions of clients right from your computer or mobile phone.
SMSLeopard offers an easy way to communicate and share information with the masses in Africa. It makes it possible for you to easily access communication, premium rated services such as short codes and to share information with your audience.
Africa’s Talking Ltd is working to connect Africa with itself, with information and with the world.
Finally, Africa is Talking!
Don’t miss this opportunity to stay ahead of your competition and to start taking advantage of the mobile phone opportunity for your organization!
Africa’s Talking Ltd will launch SMSLeopard on 9th February 2011at the iHub from 6:00 pm to 7.30 pm.
You can register here for the event: http://smsleopard.eventbrite.com/
Adam at 13:55:19PM Thursday, January 19, 2012
Great post. Will definately attend.Reply
Leave a Reply
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa