iHub By Jessica Colaco / January 22, 2012
Press release: SMS ordering: New feature in Myorder Enterprise
PRESS RELEASE – You can download the press release here
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 22nd January 2012, Nairobi, Kenya
Weza Tele is a visionary firm that leverages on technologies such as, USSD, Mobile Web, and SMS to provide order management, distribution, tracking, circulation and validation solutions. Weza Tele also offers reliable customer service, support and maintenance to its clients.
Myorder Enterprise provides a tailored, deployed solution that automates order management, tracking and validation across the enterprise. At its center is a dashboard where distributors and customers, manage inventory, generate reports, and view performance trends.
According to the CCK Kenya latest report (2012), there are 27 million mobile subscribers, SMS per subscribers per month growing by 125% from 8.5 SMS as at June 2011 to 18.99 SMS at September 2011.
Weza Tele has tapped into this market by developing an SMS-based ordering service for its clients that they are currently working with in the industries of publications, cosmetics, beverages, grocery & food stores as they strive to reach their vendors and end-users with an easier way for them to order from their simple phones. It is easy to use and integrate into your current sales process and the service consists of 3 simple steps:
- Order your items
- Orders confirmed
How does the SMS ordering service work?
For End Users
The system enables registered customers to send in orders in a simple and memorable format. This works from a basic phone with no need for an Internet connection. Every item on a catalogue a code is assigned that further simplifies the ordering process. We translate the codes, calculate the total price, and send you an electronic confirmation with your order details & prices.
Our software also has built in error correction mechanisms. For instance, if you incorrectly type in your order information, then the system is able to automatically correct that and figure out what you meant to type. It then sends you an sms confirmation before your order is further processed.
At the heart of the software is a simple and well-designed dashboard. This enables you, as a seller, to manage customer information, orders, prices, products, reports and recipients with control rights. You can also periodically receive orders by email, formatted as Excel spreadsheet with customizable fields you would want to see.
● Ease of use — No special equipment needed hence more flexibility when ordering. Works with any mobile telephone that can send Text messages (SMS) or email.
● Fast — simplifies the process for both customer and retailer, as the customer avoids the likelihood of being held in a phone queue and the retailer gets structured, aggregated orders from time to time.
● Low Cost — Affordable operational costs. Free registration.
● Convenience – Buyers send from their mobile phones and receive SMS notifications to confirm orders.
● Simplicity: There is no hardware or software to install so that in a matter of minutes its up and running.
For more information contact :
Mobile Number: +254 710 742 134
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH
- FIRE Programme Awards 2013: Submit your applications by May 31st
- Tech Meets Conservation Meetup:
- Designers’ community at the iHub UX lab