iHub By Simeon Oriko / January 15, 2012
Mobile Web East Africa 2012
- 83% of our attendees believed that the conference was “Better” or “Much Better” than any other conference they have attended.
- 98% rated the event as “Good”, “Very Good” or “Excellent”.
- 96% said that the event fulfilled their expectations.
Pointers on Mobile Web East Africa 2012:
- Serious backers – The Kenya ICT Board are officially hosting, the iHub, m:lab East Africa, 3 Mobile Monday Chapters (Nairobi, Dar-es-Salam and Kigali), InMobi, Umuntu Media, Akirachix, VC4Africa are all formally supporting the event.
- Wonderful speakers – Emma Kaye (Bozza), Mark Kaigwa (Affrinovator), Paul Stemmet (World of Avatar), Neil Ahlsten (Google), John Waibochi (Virtual City), to name but a few.
- We want to encourage ecosystem-wide representation (it’s really important as we use an Interactive Roundtable Seating Format) so all Developers and Start-Up companies are entitled to apply for a 50% subsidy to attend the conference.
- Application Competition – 5 Developers will have a chance to demonstrate their wares to the delegation – and the winner will walk away with $1500 worth of InMobi ad-network spend and some well deserved kudos .
- The early booking discount prices for the event run out soon – on Friday 20th January, in fact, so it makes financial sense to register for the event by the end of this week.
Mobile Web East Africa 2012 main objective is to facilitate the expansion of the mobile ecosystem in the region. Please visit the website at www.mobileeastafrica.com
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Enhancing interaction in the classroom using technology
- Intel Shark Tank: Wednesday 11th December, 2013 | 5 – 8 pm | iHub
- This week at iHub
- Airtel Money Developer Session Wednesday 4th Dec from 1:30-5:30pm
- Marketing and PR with Patricia Mbatia on Monday 2nd Dec from 3pm