iHub By Simeon Oriko / January 5, 2012
Fireside Chat with Safaricom CEO, Bob Collymore
The iHub will host Safaricom CEO, Bob Collymore on Thursday 12th January 2012 for a fireside chat from 6 pm.
About Bob Collymore
Bob Collymore is the current CEO of Safaricom Limited, effective November 1st 2010. Prior to joining Safaricom, Bob was the Chief Officer for Corporate Affairs in Vodacom Group responsible for the Group’s Corporate Communication, Ethics and Compliance, Legal, External Relationships and Corporate Social Responsibility. Prior to that, he was Vodafone’s Governance Director for Africa where he was responsible for developing and driving Vodafone’s strategy for its investments in Africa as well as representing Vodafone as a key direct foreign investor in a number of African countries. Bob has more than 25 years of commercial experience working in the telecommunications sector.
Participation in this event is by registration only.
Please register here.
Ngunjiri Kenyua at 11:18:23AM Monday, January 9, 2012
Nice. Very much looking forward to this.Reply
Leave a Reply
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa
- NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH