iHub By Simeon Oriko / January 22, 2012
Creativez Meetup: The Business of Creativity
Are you an Innovator, Creative, Techie or ArtyCulturalist? 2012′s First Creativez Meetup kicks of on Sunday 29th January at iHub from 2:00 pm to 5.30 pm.
Our speakers Brand Kenya Ceo Mary Kimonye and Brainwave Communications (an African leading visual arts company) Rio Alves will be sharing their various experiences and tipping us on “The Business of Creativity”
If you want to find out how to position yourself as a Kenyan Brand? what sort of support if possible you can expect from Brand Kenya? At what stage should you review your innovative or creative business and figure out whats working and change models? Global avenues for positioning yourself not just as a creative / techie, Intellectual property rights etc.. you DONT want to miss this!
For more info or to RSVP for this FREE event email TheCreativez@gbs.co.ke or tweet @TheCreativez #CreativezMeetup
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa
- NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH