m:lab By Simeon Oriko / November 1, 2011
Wireless Wednesday: “User Experience Research for Startups”
m:lab East Africa is once again pleasde to host a Wireless Wednesday on User Experience Research for startups on 9th November 2011 from 12 noon to 2 pm.
This focus group discussion is targeted at mobile app developers who are looking to turn their innovation into startups and those looking to use UX to create a competitive edge in the market.
The talking points for this Wireless Wednesday centers around:
- Why do we need to consider UX?
- Should we do UX in a different way? A Kenyan approach perhaps?
- Should UX influence business decisions and models?
The lead discussant for this event will be Franco Papeschi from the World Wide Web Foundation, one of the m:lab consortium members.
This event is intended to be a focus group discussion and as such will not be open to the general public. We’re primarily targeting developers and startups looking to use UX research in their work as well as relevant industry stakeholders.
If you would like to participate in this event, kindly send a request to email@example.com. Approved requests will receive an invitation to register for the event.
Please note that participant tickets are limited and thus will be served on a first come first serve basis.
#OccupyTech: Take the money out of tech…and put the impact back in! | mtoto wa jirani at 12:04:00PM Thursday, November 17, 2011
[...] week I ran an event at the m:lab called Wireless Wednesday which focused on User Experience research for startups with mobile products. The lead discussant, [...]Reply
Leave a Reply
- Apply for the Intel Technology to Market Accelerator in Silicon Valley: Deadline June 23rd 2013
- The PIVOT East 2013 Checklist: Kampala & Nairobi | June 25-26 2013 | Sheraton Kampala & iHub
- Steve Rogers officially opens the iHub UX lab
- Zege Technologies emerges Second Best in Dragons Den Pitching Competition in South Africa
- How to Build Your Career in Social Enterprise | Tuesday June 18 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub