iHub By Jessica Colaço / November 24, 2011
Ericsson Applications Awards (EAA) Eastern Africa 2012: Apps for the Networked Society
Ericsson Applications Awards (EAA) Eastern Africa 2012 competition is targeting developers, students, content providers and small software companies in East Africa and the objective is to get good ideas / applications/ innovations/ in the region. The last date of submission is 31st Jan 2012 (28th Feb, 2012 – main competition). See the PRESS RELEASE for more information.
The advantages to the Eastern Africa developers/companies other than the prize money ( total prize pool EUR 15,000) will include:
- Ideas and video of concepts are valid for submission
- Visibility and promotion
- Possibility to distribute apps in selected markets on commercial basis – e.g. revenue share
- Insight into new technologies and trends
The competition is open to students and to small and medium sized enterprises in the following countries – Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Comoros, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mayotte, Réunion, Rwanda, Seychelles, United Republic of Tanzania and Uganda.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- [Attend] Tech Meets Conservation 08: All Things Energy
- ICT and Governance in East Africa : Preliminary Fieldwork Findings (Part 2)- Apac and Lira
- Reality Check: Will Your Company Out Live You?
- Startup Grind Nairobi Hosts Erik Hersman
- NRBUZZ: Drones for Agricultural Monitoring in Kenya