iHub By Patrick Munyi / October 10, 2011
Microsoft Open Door 2011
Also, discover Cloud Power, how you can step into the private cloud and be able to control and manage your IT across physical and virtual server environments, by leveraging your existing IT investments and skills.
The Open Door event is your chance to increase your knowledge, advance your skills and network with your local IT community as well as international Microsoft and industry experts.
You will have the opportunity to get the latest news about recent released Microsoft technologies, tools, platforms and services as well as industry trends first–hand from Microsoft experts and independent specialists as well as immerse yourself in learning opportunities with distinguished speakers and community influences.It also provides a great foundation for exploring further learning paths and prepare yourself for upcoming opportunities.
Date: 19th October,2011
Venue: The Crowne Plaza Hotel
Please RSVP to attend this event
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- Characteristics of Incident Reporters on Twitter
- Pivot East 2013 Finalists.
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies