Uncategorized By Jessica Colaço / September 24, 2011
Research In Motion Mini Developer Conference – Nairobi
Research In Motion, the makers of the BlackBerry smartphone have the pleasure of inviting you to participate in a Mini Developer Conference on Thursday 29th September 2011 at the Laico Regency’s Marsabit Room.
In attendance will be Mr. Colin Abouchabki head of business development, Africa, and Michael Weitzel, Technical manager who will talk about the BlackBerry OS and fundamentals of developing for BlackBerry and tackle any questions you may have on their devices and systems.
Waldi Wepener, Regional Director for East, Central and West Africa will also be on hand and will speak to the strategy side of RIM’s business.
Sessions start at 7.30am and run through till 5.30pm. Meals will be provided.
To attend this developer conference, please RSVP to Mukami Muriuki, Tel no: 20-2396898
$i = 1; ?>
Idiot Savant at 15:26:00PM Saturday, September 24, 2011
Too little, too late. RIM is irrelevant.Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- [Attend] Tech Meets Conservation 08: All Things Energy
- ICT and Governance in East Africa : Preliminary Fieldwork Findings (Part 2)- Apac and Lira
- Reality Check: Will Your Company Out Live You?
- Startup Grind Nairobi Hosts Erik Hersman
- NRBUZZ: Drones for Agricultural Monitoring in Kenya