Uncategorized By Jessica Colaço / August 4, 2011
Ushahidi .Ke Evaluation Launch
On the 25th of August,2011, iHub will host the Ushahidi .Ke Evaluation Launch. The Harvard Humanitarian Initiative and Ushahidi are collaborating to build educational tools to help community users. Three toolboxes have been built by and for the community. The Assessment, Implementation, and Output toolboxes are interactive and will allow people to self-assess and evaluate the different stages in using Ushahidi or Crowdmap for their projects.
For more information about the project check out the blog series:
The Ushahidi .ke Evaluation Launch has two goals:
- introduce you to some of the research findings and
- give you a chance to interact and shape the content.
Help is needed to test Ushahidi toolboxes. Your feedback will help Ushahidi users in Kenya and around the world.
Schedule (subject to change)
- 10:00 – 10:30 – Introductions and Research overview
- 10:30 – 10:45 – iHub Research Program
- 10:45 – 11:00 – Break
- 11:00 – 11:15 – Ushahidi .ke demos
- 11:15 – 12:30 – Toolkit interactive sessions
- 12:30 – 13:30 – Lunch
- 13:30 – 14:45 – Policy working groups (eg. usability, security)
- 14:45 – 15:00 – Break
- 15:00 – 16:00 – Group Brainstorm and Next steps
lunch and toolbox documentation will be provided.
The meetup will be used to build community events around the world. Live streaming will be provided and interactive participation will be highly encouraged. There will be more event announcements soon.
To attend this meetup, register here
In partnership with the Harvard Humanitarian Initiative and supported by the Knight Foundation.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- [Meetup] How Do You Develop Your Software
- How to make the best out of GSM technology
- Mobile Monday – featuring Elma by Craft Silicon
- Review of Kenya’s move to EMV credit cards
- [Training] Managing Customers and Markets