iHub By Patrick Munyi / August 16, 2011
iHub Fireside Chat with Mary McDowell
Mary McDowell, Nokia’s Executive Vice President, Mobile Phones Division will be giving a talk on mobile innovation and the importance of Africa in Nokia’s strategy at the iHub Nairobi on the 23rd of August, 2011 from 5:30pm. She will be sharing her insights on Nokia’s vision of connecting the next billion consumers, which is a key pillar within Nokia’s renewed strategy and extends beyond mobile phones to building a vibrant ecosystem to bring relevant content and services to all consumers.
The talk will highlight Nokia’s ongoing commitment to Africa and to playing a key role in driving the continent’s development agenda by partnering and igniting the local ecosystem, including government, operators, content owners and developers to create locally relevant mobile solutions for all African consumers.
To attend this fireside chat, register here
Kagai Macharia at 08:03:06AM Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Looking forward to it.Reply
Khalila at 12:58:43PM Monday, August 22, 2011
Sounds like an exciting talk and possibilities to collaborate with companies that really work on creative mobile contentReply
Carol Kariuki at 10:32:10AM Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Leave a Reply
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa
- NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH