iHub By Jessica Colaço / August 15, 2011
Growing Digital at G-Uganda and G-Kenya
Over the past two years, many people have asked why Google hosts these G-days all over Africa, and for free. It’s a valid question. Their goal is to make the web better by giving the right people the skills to improve it.
Students, techies, entrepreneurs and businesses are the engine behind what drives the applications, information and content that people in Africa want and use. Google provides just the products and tools to help you get there; G-days are about training you directly.
Which is why they are bringing version 2.0 to Uganda and Kenya! This September, the Google global team is serving up fresh tips and hands-on sessions to make developers and businesses more successful online. Here is a brief:
- Get Online and Grow your Digital Strategy for Marketers, Businesses, Publishers
- Developer & Webmaster Deep Dive with Android, Chrome, App Engine, Maps and Webmaster Tools.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup