iHub By Patrick Munyi / August 15, 2011
Growing Digital at G-Uganda and G-Kenya
Over the past two years, many people have asked why Google hosts these G-days all over Africa, and for free. It’s a valid question. Their goal is to make the web better by giving the right people the skills to improve it.
Students, techies, entrepreneurs and businesses are the engine behind what drives the applications, information and content that people in Africa want and use. Google provides just the products and tools to help you get there; G-days are about training you directly.
Which is why they are bringing version 2.0 to Uganda and Kenya! This September, the Google global team is serving up fresh tips and hands-on sessions to make developers and businesses more successful online. Here is a brief:
- Get Online and Grow your Digital Strategy for Marketers, Businesses, Publishers
- Developer & Webmaster Deep Dive with Android, Chrome, App Engine, Maps and Webmaster Tools.
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- Apply for the Intel Technology to Market Accelerator in Silicon Valley: Deadline June 23rd 2013
- The PIVOT East 2013 Checklist: Kampala & Nairobi | June 25-26 2013 | Sheraton Kampala & iHub
- Steve Rogers officially opens the iHub UX lab
- Zege Technologies emerges Second Best in Dragons Den Pitching Competition in South Africa
- How to Build Your Career in Social Enterprise | Tuesday June 18 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub