Uncategorized By Jessica Colaço / July 20, 2011
InMobi Global Partnership in the Box Mobile Developer Challenge
On July 14, InMobi announced its partnership in the Box Mobile Developer Challenge, a two-month long contest open to developers from around the globe.
Entrants into the contest use Box APIs to create enterprise apps for Android, iOS and webOS mobile devices. The contest will be judged by leading mobile influencers from Accenture, AT&T, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Hewlett-Packard, InMobi, ReadWriteWeb, MobileCrunch, VentureBeat, Verizon, Xyologic and Box.
Developers are competing for a wide variety of prizes including:
- Up to $35K in cash
- $10K in InMobi ad network spend
- HP TouchPads
- Verizon MiFi cards
- Plus a chance to attend a VC pitch meeting with Draper Fisher Jurvetson.
As an added bonus, all entrants will receive $75 in FREE network spend from InMobi.
The Box Mobile Developer Challenge began on July 14, 2011, and concludes on September 9, 2011. Winners will be notified during the final weeks of September and the top two will be invited to join Box on stage at its first annual customer conference in San Francisco on September 28, 2011.
Developers interested in joining the challenge may visit the Box Mobile Dev Challenge website at: http://sites.box.net/devchallenge
Also, for more information on InMobi, visit their website at: http://www.inmobi.com/
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Are you ready for Girls in ICT Day 2014? We are!
- iHub @ Connected Kenya Summit 2014
- Venture Capital Course Coming July 29-30
- Incubated Startups at the m:lab Win Accolades at Connected Kenya
- NETmundial Hub in Nairobi – Meeting on the future of Internet Governance