iHub By Jessica Colaco / July 17, 2011
Creative Commons Meetup – Nairobi Chapter
This Friday the 22nd July, a meetup to start a Creative Commons Kenyan chapter will kick off from 2.30pm at iHub. Creative Commons is a non-profit devoted to expanding the range of creative works available for others to build upon legally and to share. The organization has released several copyright licences that are free of charge to the public. These licenses allow creators to communicate which rights they reserve, and which rights they waive for the benefit of recipients or other creators.
This meeting will basically focus on how CC Kenya shall be incorporated as well as brainstorming on possible partnerships with like-minded organizations that will offer CC Kenya support to kick off the ground.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to join us at the meeting!
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- NETmundial Hub in Nairobi – Meeting on the future of Internet Governance
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!