iHub By Tosh / July 17, 2011
Creative Commons Meetup – Nairobi Chapter
This Friday the 22nd July, a meetup to start a Creative Commons Kenyan chapter will kick off from 2.30pm at iHub. Creative Commons is a non-profit devoted to expanding the range of creative works available for others to build upon legally and to share. The organization has released several copyright licences that are free of charge to the public. These licenses allow creators to communicate which rights they reserve, and which rights they waive for the benefit of recipients or other creators.
This meeting will basically focus on how CC Kenya shall be incorporated as well as brainstorming on possible partnerships with like-minded organizations that will offer CC Kenya support to kick off the ground.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to join us at the meeting!
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Expert Talk – IBM’s Research Dr. Kommie Weldemariam
- Its Cloudy Today: Goodbye Cluster, Hello Cloud
- PIVOT East partners with Tech hubs for 2014 startups competition
- Screening of Girl Rising – empowering young women in ICT and entrepreneurship
- Why calling yourself a Startup could be Killing your Business