Uncategorized By Jessica Colaco / June 2, 2011
Workshop: Building a Business on Mobile Apps
Semacraft Consulting invites you to register for a workshop on Building a Business on Mobile Apps to be held in Nairobi, Kenya.
The workshop is based on research and insights gathered by the Semacraft team on the African market and will equip participants with the information they need to:
- Understand a better way of market segmentation
- Ensure your app/service is relevant to the majority
- Identify the most optimal platforms to deliver their products
- Understand the prepaid economy and how it affects your business
The facilitator for this workshop is Niti Bhan, Senior Partner – Global Insights at Semacraft currently based in Helsinki, Finland. She provides valuable insights gleaned from her experience in design and research for global firms on identifying new and emerging opportunity spaces (particularly for mobile) in markets like Africa.
The workshop is designed for software developers, product development teams and business owners who wish to use mobile software applications or services to build their business or grow their market share.
Date & Venue
Date: 13th June, 2011
Venue: Prestige Plaza, 3rd floor, Ngong road, Nairobi.
Time: 9am to 4pm
Cost: Ksh. 2,500 per person
Lunch and refreshments will be provided
Registration is online via Tickets4U.co.ke Click here to get started. Payments can be made via MPESA, ZAP or yuCash. To make payments by cheque /cash or for more information please get in touch with Muchiri Nyaggah on 0722506400 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based in Nairobi, Kenya, Semacraft Consulting focuses on understanding the mindset and customer behaviour, market segmentation and archetypes that drive effective product and service concept design as well as the supporting business and transaction models. Read more about us on our website semacraft.com or visit our blogsemacraft.com/blog or follow us on Twitter (@semacraft).
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- NETmundial Hub in Nairobi – Meeting on the future of Internet Governance
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!