iHub By Tosh / June 2, 2011
Tandaa Tech Talk on Creating Engaging Content Across Platforms
Come and learn about the rules for creating engaging content for web, mobile, social networks and offline media in an engaging presentation by Jesse Soleil, CEO of Massiverse, and Vice President of Emerging Media and Technology at Scholastic Inc.
Jesse Soleil is a futurist and a business-driven leader, focused on creating and promoting children’s media, including gaming, video gaming, learning, social networking, transmedia products, toy development, casual virtual worlds, MMOG and emerging technologies.
He has developed strategies to leverage corporate IP across channels and facilitated cross divisional product ideation and incubation. He has also created and incubated new strategic products that leverage contemporary and emerging technologies.
Massiverse Inc is a 21st-century new media development company that creates original, interactive transmedia properties for kids, integrating both traditional and emerging communication mediums, gaming, and powerful narrative storytelling.
Scholastic Inc is the biggest children’s literature publishing company in the world.
Who should attend?
- game designers and developers- all games, online, social, off-line, mobile
- animation artists
- writers, script-writers, editors
- social media activists
- anyone interested
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Intel Shark Tank: Wednesday 11th December, 2013 | 5 – 8 pm | iHub
- This week at iHub
- Airtel Money Developer Session Wednesday 4th Dec from 1:30-5:30pm
- Marketing and PR with Patricia Mbatia on Monday 2nd Dec from 3pm
- IBM Research – Africa @ Nairobi Research Buzz