iHub By Jessica Colaço / June 27, 2011
Mobile Monday – Local Developers and their Successes
Our exciting 3 part look at “Local Developers and their Successes” comes to an end on the 27th of June during our final Mobile Monday-Kenya meet up for this first half of 2011. It’s been and continues to be very exciting time to be involved in mobile tech and we trust that MOMO-Kenya has met all your expectations.
Join us next Monday and listening to some very insightful developer who are building some of the best mobile apps in Kenya:
- Whive – Winners in the Mobile Gaming, Entertainment and Utilities category of the just concluded Pivot25 competition By John Karanja
- Tuvitu– Tuvitu is no stranger to the MOMO community, it was first launched by Mbugua Njihia during our 2nd meet up . with Anthony Karanja
- Language Translation Apps-One of the best, light and fastest offline English Spanish translator. It translates English words and phrases to Spanish and Spanish words and phrases to English. This is a must have translator for all type of persons; students, professionals and others. Equipped with customized user settings and friendly user Interface making it one of the easiest Translators to use By Dadiaus Momanyi.
Excellent opportunity to network with other mobile developers,entrepreneurs and enthusiasts. If you’ve registered before for other events please go ahead and register again hereor http://goo.gl/4uez0 .If you’d like to be present during the meet up in July please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up a slot for you.
For more information check out:
$i = 1; ?>
charles kogi at 08:02:24AM Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Hi. How can i get the spanish translator? Is MM open to non mlab members?Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Bad judgement – Experience – Good judgement.
- Calling all Kenyan startups to attend Ventureburn Meetup
- What Tracking Misinformation in Tana Delta Entails
- Latin ‘desired things’
- [Podcast] M:lab East Africa Interview with Sheilah Birgen