Uncategorized By Jessica Colaço / May 25, 2011
Social Media for Conservation: Connecting and Collaborating with People
In an effort to inform the general public on conservation activities in Kenya, Dr. Paula Kahumbu, the Executive Director of WildlifeDirect and Kenya Land Conservation Trust will host an event on the same at the Louis Leakey Auditorium, Nairobi National Museum.
She will give a talk on building a global wildlife conservation community that connects conservationists and their supporters through blogs and direct funding.
Entry charges for the event are modest with Non Members donating Ksh.500, Members Ksh.400 and Students Ksh.200. Refreshments will be at 6:15 pm while doors open at 7:00pm.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Mobile Monday – featuring Elma by Craft Silicon
- Review of Kenya’s move to EMV credit cards
- [Training] Managing Customers and Markets
- StartUp Series Episode 1: The Hustler
- 10 signs your work placement or internship is a ‘keeper’