Uncategorized By Jessica Colaco / May 25, 2011
Social Media for Conservation: Connecting and Collaborating with People
In an effort to inform the general public on conservation activities in Kenya, Dr. Paula Kahumbu, the Executive Director of WildlifeDirect and Kenya Land Conservation Trust will host an event on the same at the Louis Leakey Auditorium, Nairobi National Museum.
She will give a talk on building a global wildlife conservation community that connects conservationists and their supporters through blogs and direct funding.
Entry charges for the event are modest with Non Members donating Ksh.500, Members Ksh.400 and Students Ksh.200. Refreshments will be at 6:15 pm while doors open at 7:00pm.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers