Uncategorized By Tosh / May 25, 2011
Social Media for Conservation: Connecting and Collaborating with People
In an effort to inform the general public on conservation activities in Kenya, Dr. Paula Kahumbu, the Executive Director of WildlifeDirect and Kenya Land Conservation Trust will host an event on the same at the Louis Leakey Auditorium, Nairobi National Museum.
She will give a talk on building a global wildlife conservation community that connects conservationists and their supporters through blogs and direct funding.
Entry charges for the event are modest with Non Members donating Ksh.500, Members Ksh.400 and Students Ksh.200. Refreshments will be at 6:15 pm while doors open at 7:00pm.
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH
- FIRE Programme Awards 2013: Submit your applications by May 31st
- Tech Meets Conservation Meetup: