iHub Research By Jessica Colaço / May 17, 2011
R@iHub May 20th Workshop
What’s the story of your organization (or project, or idea)? What’s the story of you, as an entrepreneur and professional? In this interactive workshop, we’re going to find out. Through a series of exercises, participants will draft (or improve) their project narrative and their professional biography — two essential pieces of writing for communicating the brilliance of what you do. We will especially be paying attention to cultivating a dynamic story about your work, rather than a narrative that simply lists the dry facts. Participants will leave with a strong draft of their project narratives and bios that may be used for grant proposals, websites, and other key communications.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup
- AMI SELF-MANAGEMENT TRAINING, Tuesday, August 12, 2014