Uncategorized By John Kieti / May 5, 2011
Nairobi GTUG hosts Google I/O Extended:
Nairobi GTUG hosts Google I/O Extended
Google I/O is a developer conference that brings together thousands of developers for two days of deep technical content, focused on building the next generation of web, mobile, and enterprise applications using Google technologies such as Android, Google Chrome, Google APIs, Google Web Toolkit, and more
Google I/O Extended is a free Google I/O viewing event for those who can’t make it to the event.
The Nairobi GTUG invites you to the Nairobi chapter of the viewing party. The event will be at the iHub on 10th and 11th May 2011.
8PM: More Sessions To Follow
Please RSVP to the Nairobi Google I/O Extended Event here: http://goo.gl/5GEsO
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup
- AMI SELF-MANAGEMENT TRAINING, Tuesday, August 12, 2014