iHub By Jessica Colaço / May 23, 2011
Mobile Monday – Local Apps part 2
Riding on our theme on “Local Developers and their Successes” our next Mobile Monday-KENYA Meet up will be happening at the iHub on Monday 23rd of May starting at 6pm-7:30pm.
Our speakers will include:
- Consumer App Ideas – This will be a selection of the best ideas received from the consumer app competition held in April giving insight into what consumers want in an App By Agatha Gikunda of Nokia
- Tell a Story– This is an app that enables users tell secrets anonymously. The secrets can be about Love/Work/Money/Others. The developer will also speak about the consumer insights that lead him to develop the app. By Eric Mwenda, Local Developer
- Gari Noma- This is a car theme which has gained quite a bit of traction (94,544 downloads globally) and the developer will also include consumer insights that led him to develop the themes as he as a number on the store which are doing well. By Joseph Karanja, Local Developer
If you have an app/service that leverages mobile technology or mobile web give us a shout and we will try and slot you in.
Excellent opportunity to network with other mobile developers,entrepreneurs and enthusiasts.
If you’ve registered before for other events please go ahead and register again.
If you’d like to be present during the meet up in May please send us an email at email@example.com and we will set up a slot for you.
For more information check out:
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down
- Wireless Wednesday- Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya
- 6 Things A Nairobi Matatu Tout Can Teach You About Business