m:lab By John Kieti / May 18, 2011
Deadline to Apply for Incubation at m:lab Extended
m:lab EAST AFRICA has been receiving applications for its resident incubation program in the last one week – since May 8th. The deadline for submitting applications was set for today May 18th. In response to a number of requests from prospective customers, the deadline for application submission has been extended by 3 days to Saturday 21st May at 11:59 pm.
Applicants are advised to take advantage of the few added hours to better prepare the required video and other critical information. More information about the resident incubation program is available the m:lab website. For any queries about m:lab incubation please write us an email on the address info <at> mlab.co.ke.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Announcing Barcamp Nairobi 2014!
- [Sign up] August 2014 Graphic Design Bootcamp!
- [Crowdfunding Opportunity] Jumpstart Africa Accepting Projects
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10 For You
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup