iHub By Jessica Colaco / April 25, 2011
Research Writing Workshop
As part of iHub’s research arm to facilitate local research capacity building and to conduct local qualitative and quantitative research in Africa, we will be holding a session on writing with Anna Clark on Friday the 29th of April 2011 from 2pm – 4pm. This session will cover critical and analytic writing skills.
Anna Clark is a writer from Detroit, Michigan, who is on a Fulbright fellowship in Kenya in 2011. Her writing has appeared in The American Prospect, Salon, The Nation, The Daily Beast, UTNE Reader, AlterNet, The Detroit Free Press, Writers’ Journal, The Women’s International Perspective, ColorLines, and make/shift, among other publications. Anna edits the literary and culture website, Isak (www.isak.typepad.com), and she contributes video book reviews to The Collagist.
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- Apply for the Intel Technology to Market Accelerator in Silicon Valley: Deadline June 23rd 2013
- The PIVOT East 2013 Checklist: Kampala & Nairobi | June 25-26 2013 | Sheraton Kampala & iHub
- Steve Rogers officially opens the iHub UX lab
- Zege Technologies emerges Second Best in Dragons Den Pitching Competition in South Africa
- How to Build Your Career in Social Enterprise | Tuesday June 18 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub