m:lab By John Kieti / April 1, 2011
Mobile Application Localization Opportunity
With such demand for services from global players, local mobile application development firms have an opportunity to grow their businesses beyond serving the local demand. This opportunity is also open to developers with the a business drive and the right technical competences will to start a company. The m:lab will consider allocating one of its business incubation slots for the application developer or start-up firm that will successfully take up this challenge.
For more information on this opportunity, please write to us on info <at> mlab.co.ke latest Wednesday 6th of April
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers