m:lab By John Kieti / April 5, 2011
m:lab incubation option for pivot25 winners
m:lab will be making its second call for submission of applications in mid May 2011. The second call will be designed to fill the three (3) incubation slots that will have remained after the first call. In view of the promise that the pivot25 competition has for identifying high potential mobile application startups, eligible applicants for this second call will be 25 firms. These eligible firms will be those whose applications will have been selected for finals of the pivot25 competition.
Pivot25 is a competition that will enable companies to showcase their applications to mobile operators, venture capital community, angel Investors and the ICT community at large. Winners of Pivot25’s five (5) categories will also get prize money for their companies and applications. The deadline for submission of applications to the competition is 15th April 2011. The 25 companies selected for the competition finals and the main event will be known early May 2011. Follow @pivot25 on twitter for more information on the competition, as the event draws near.
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH
- FIRE Programme Awards 2013: Submit your applications by May 31st
- Tech Meets Conservation Meetup: