Uncategorized By Jessica Colaço / April 28, 2011
HTML5 enables you to take advantage of multimedia content and allows you to stretch your creative skills. The HTML5 challenge is an opportunity to show how you can combine creativity and innovation; design a YouTube Masthead using DoubleClick Rich Media Studio & HTML5 and win a chance to have your mast head on YouTube for a day.
DETAILS AVAILABLE HERE
$i = 1; ?>
Michael Pedersen at 22:32:08PM Thursday, April 28, 2011
From the frontpage: “Open to all, creative agency and freelancers in UK, FR, DE & IT”. – how is this (super) relevant to the iHub ?
We should host our own HTML5 competition – in my mind following the “demo-scene” mentality I spoke about at the last BitMagic – and see how much people can do in e.g. 5kb of HTML5Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Register now for the Kenyan Lean Series
- think Incubator looking for Innovative startups!
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down