Uncategorized By Jessica Colaco / April 28, 2011
HTML5 enables you to take advantage of multimedia content and allows you to stretch your creative skills. The HTML5 challenge is an opportunity to show how you can combine creativity and innovation; design a YouTube Masthead using DoubleClick Rich Media Studio & HTML5 and win a chance to have your mast head on YouTube for a day.
DETAILS AVAILABLE HERE
Michael Pedersen at 22:32:08PM Thursday, April 28, 2011
From the frontpage: “Open to all, creative agency and freelancers in UK, FR, DE & IT”. – how is this (super) relevant to the iHub ?
We should host our own HTML5 competition – in my mind following the “demo-scene” mentality I spoke about at the last BitMagic – and see how much people can do in e.g. 5kb of HTML5Reply
Leave a Reply
- Characteristics of Incident Reporters on Twitter
- Pivot East 2013 Finalists.
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies