m:lab By Jessica Colaço / April 17, 2011
100+ entries for Pivot25
After a successful call for submissions for Pivot25, The last hours before the deadline took a staggering turn-around when we received over a 100 entries. We are very excited with this large number of submissions. The entries are all inspirational and of very high quality. It’s without doubt that this competition has attracted the best innovators in East Africa.
Pivot25 is a competition that will enable companies to showcase their applications to mobile operators, venture capital community, angel investors and the ICT community at large. The 25 companies selected for the competition finals and the main event will be known early May 2011.
Winners of Pivot25’s five (5) categories will get prize money for their companies and applications, and also a possible incubation opportunity at the m;lab east africa
Follow @pivot25 on twitter for more information on the competition, as the event draws near.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Are you ready for Girls in ICT Day 2014? We are!
- iHub @ Connected Kenya Summit 2014
- Venture Capital Course Coming July 29-30
- Incubated Startups at the m:lab Win Accolades at Connected Kenya
- NETmundial Hub in Nairobi – Meeting on the future of Internet Governance