Uncategorized By Jessica Colaco / March 18, 2011
Mobile Monday with Dealfish – March 21st
Join us on the 21st of March at the iHub for this month’s Mobile Monday. Our main speakers will be Dealfish. Dealfish is an online classifieds site, users can post ads for jobs, sell stuff, rent, lease,hire etc Moses Kemibaro, who is the Regional Manager (East Africa) for Dealfish.co.ke will be joining us to talk about their plans for the market as well as their presence on the mobile space.
Other presentations will be from:
- Mocality -www.mocality.co.ke
- Michael Pedersen-Flix.co.ke- mobile movie guide
- Hilda Moraa- M-Order social mobile ordering application
As always a big thank you to the iHub team for making every MOMO meet up run smoothly and for providing us with the best space any techie community could ever ask, and to Virtual City for their support and sponsorship. MOMO-Kenya would not be where it is without these two supporters.
Date: Monday, 21st Mar. 2011
Open Hours: 18:00 – 20:00
Presentations: 18:00 – 19:30
Networking: 19:30 – Close
Venue: iHub, Ngong Road
Please Register in Advance
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers