Uncategorized By Tosh / March 25, 2011
May the Best Android App Win!
Your payment-enabled Android app could net you up to $25,000.
Developers!! Here’s your chance to add a PayPal mobile payment solution to your Android app, win major cash and let PayPal help create some industry buzz for your product. Simply submit your Android app featuring a PayPal mobile payment solution by May 14, 2011 and you might win the grand prize of $25,000 or the 2nd prize of $15,000 or 3rd prize of $10,000. Get all the details at x.com/devchallenge.
In app or in browser, PayPal has payments covered.
PayPal mobile solutions enable users to quickly pay for goods and services through your Android application. It’s easy to integrate—and drops you in the center of an exploding ecommerce market for smartphones and tablets.
Full challenge details: x.com/devchallenge
Matt at 14:50:33PM Friday, March 25, 2011
It’s a nice contest — but it would be so much better if PayPal linked to Kenyan banks. Perhaps instead of writing Android apps with PayPal functionality that Kenyans can’t use, we should lobby PayPal to take Kenya seriously?Reply
deno at 20:52:58PM Monday, April 4, 2011
Adding PayPal mobile to our Android app? please Elaborate why? Deno proudly KenyanReply
iphone,i-phone,i phone,ipad,iphone apps,apps at 04:05:51AM Wednesday, May 8, 2013
I just like the valuable information you provide to your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and test once more here regularly. I am reasonably sure I’ll be informed lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!Reply
Leave a Reply
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa
- NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH