iHub By Tosh / March 17, 2011
How to Pitch – Open Capital Advisors
iHub and Open Capital Advisors have partnered to help members of the iHub and its network of developers, programmers and creatives as they take their skilled tech and creative solutions and build around them businesses ready for commercialization, investment, and growth. Partners from Open Capital will lead workshops that will cover topics intended to demystify for an entrepreneur the expectations of a sophisticated investor in their space, and what they can do to build an investible business.
The first workshop will be held from 2pm- 4pm on Wednesday, 23rd March at Nairobi’s iHub. The workshop will discuss how to pitch a startup to a VC investor.
Please remember to RESERVE!! Click here
About Open Capital Advisors
Open Capital Advisors is a Nairobi-based financial advisor that works with SMEs on the pre-investment side to build growth-strategies and help them access capital.
Fisayo @ Secrets of Entrepreneurship at 14:38:59PM Tuesday, March 22, 2011
mark at 14:03:12PM Monday, March 28, 2011
Is there a place we can view the recap of this session? and the discussion that entailed
jeffrey olwande at 23:11:10PM Monday, March 28, 2011
u missed the first session and it would really be great if we could get a recap of what the talked about posted
Leave a Reply
- Characteristics of Incident Reporters on Twitter
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap