Uncategorized By Jessica Colaco / March 19, 2011
Extension for infoDev Top 50 SME Competition applications until 03/31/11.
Innovative SMEs will now have until March 31st to apply to become one of infoDev’s Top 50 SMEs.
What will the Top 50 get?
We will host our SMEs at the 4th Global Forum on Innovation & Technology Entrepreneurship and introduce them to mentors, angels, corporate partners, like-minded entrepreneurs and other incubators. They also will compete for soft-landing prizes and funding from, among others, the World Bank.
- Global recognition as the best of infoDev’s more than 20,000 companies in the 300+ global incubator network spanning 85+ countries.
- Travel expenses (airfare and accommodation) for one person per company to the Global Forum
- Tremendous exhibition and networking opportunities with peers, financiers and corporate partners such as Venture Capitalist, Angel Investors/networks, Donor Agencies focusing on innovation and entrepreneurship as well and non-governmental organizations in the areas of funding Emerging Markets micro and small businesses.
- Arranged meeting with an angel/mentor from angel networks (such as Angel Capital Association and European Business Angels Network)
- Arranged meetings with incubators (infoDev and other networks such as European Business Network-EBN and National Business Incubators Association-NBIA) and potential company/SME partners
KEN at 18:04:23PM Saturday, March 19, 2011
Thanks for the good work, How can I get in touch with Miss Jessica Colaco for an ICT project (Google map)?Reply
Leave a Reply
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH
- FIRE Programme Awards 2013: Submit your applications by May 31st
- Tech Meets Conservation Meetup:
- Designers’ community at the iHub UX lab