iHub By Jessica Colaco / February 7, 2011
Mobile Monday with Microsoft
Building on the momentum we had during the first MOMO meet up of 2011, we are excited to have Microsoft for our next meet up happening on the 21st of February at the iHub.
Topic : Microsoft Imagine Cup Competition
Imagine Cup is an annual competition sponsored and hosted by Microsoft Corp. which brings together young technologists worldwide to help resolve some of the world’s toughest challenges. Primarily a software design competition, it enlists teams of four within the high school and collegiate levels to submit software solutions addressing a specifically provided theme. Started in 2002, it has steadily grown in size, where in 2008 210,000 competitors representing over 100 countries competed in the nine Imagine Cup invitational.
- Vincent Mugambi- Developer & Platform Manager- Microsoft Eastern & Southern Africa
- Conrad Akunga – Virtual City
As always a big thank you to the iHub team for making every MOMO meet up run smoothly and for providing us with the best space any techie community could ever ask, and to Virtual City for their support and sponsorship. MOMO-Kenya would not be where it is without these two supporters.
Date: Monday, 21st Feb. 2011
Open Hours: 18:00 – 20:00
Presentations: 18:00 – 19:30
Networking: 19:30 – Close
Venue: iHub, Ngong Road
Please Register in Advance
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers