Uncategorized By Jessica Colaco / January 19, 2011
ADA Nairobi Event @ the iHub
“Design creates culture. Culture shapes values. Values determine the future.” Robert L. Peters
Designers & Creative people are privileged to create amazing work and influence the world around them. We are also a fantastic lot of people and these connections are something worth naturing. January is here and our event is not too far. We look forward to discussing about the design industry, collaborations and various other topics while we get together and forge a way forward for 2011. This event also doubles as Nairobi’s 3rd Creative meet-up.
Event: Thursday Jan 20th
Venue: iHub Nairobi
Ngong Road (Opposite Uchumi Hyper)
Time: 6pm – 9pm
Register / RSVP
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Paul Kevin Abwonji at 16:36:43PM Thursday, January 20, 2011
Are there event email alerts?Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers