Uncategorized By Jessica Colaço / November 10, 2010
Samsung Bada Developer’s Meetup
Samsung Bada Developer’s Meetup, Ignite, is coming to Nairobi on November 16th at 6pm. The 2-hour long meet up, from 6 to 8 PM, will take place at the *iHub_. The main idea behind Ignite is to learn and share your experiences on the Bada app economy. If you are interested in applying for the Samsung Apps contest or just like to learn, this is the place to be.
Expect inspiration and the good ol’ networking with fellow developers and industry players.
Here’s the program:
- Introduction to Mobile Apps
- Developing on Bada
- Promoting your application
This is a free to attend event and open to all, but you must R.S.V.P. as seats are limited.
$i = 1; ?>
Tweets that mention Samsung Bada Developer’s Meetup *iHub_ -- Topsy.com at 23:05:42PM Wednesday, November 10, 2010
[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by *iHub_, Tosh. Tosh said: The Samsung Bada Developer’s Meetup @iHubNairobi on November 16th. http://t.co/x8KwmxN [...]Reply
Charles at 08:01:56AM Thursday, November 11, 2010
Hi, the google docs doesn’t allow public to access to make reservationReply
Tech events over the next week… *iHub_ at 14:04:23PM Friday, November 12, 2010
[...] Samsung Bada Developer’s Meetup on Tuesday the 16th of Nov from 6pm – 8 pm [...]Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down
- Wireless Wednesday- Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya
- 6 Things A Nairobi Matatu Tout Can Teach You About Business