iHub By Jessica Colaço / November 28, 2010
Microsoft ‘Open Door’ Event
Join us at the Microsoft Technology Update event that we have dubbed ‘Open Door 2010’ where the Microsoft team will present and showcase their latest technology.
- You will have the opportunity to get the latest news about recent released Microsoft technologies, tools, platforms and services as well as industry trends first–hand from Microsoft experts and independent specialists.
- Immerse yourself in learning opportunities with distinguished speakers and community influences.
- Engage and collaborate with peers and the Microsoft team
- Explore further learning paths and prepare yourself for upcoming opportunities
SARIT CENTRE, FOX CINEMA : Developers
WEST GATE , SILVERBIRD CINEMA : IT Pros
|Please RSVP to book your seat as soon as possible!
Contact: Keru on 2868246/228/220
Email us on email@example.com
Tweets that mention Microsoft ‘Open Door’ Event *iHub_ -- Topsy.com at 06:29:53AM Tuesday, November 30, 2010
[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Nairobi Kenya, Leo Mutuku. Leo Mutuku said: Microsoft ‘Open Door’ Event http://t.co/JW4OUWX [...]Reply
Erick Litswa at 04:48:19AM Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Look forward to discovering what Microsoft technologies will be hitting the ground in 2011Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- iHub @ Connected Kenya Summit 2014
- Venture Capital Course Coming July 29-30
- Incubated Startups at the m:lab Win Accolades at Connected Kenya
- NETmundial Hub in Nairobi – Meeting on the future of Internet Governance
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly