iHub By Jessica Colaco / November 2, 2010
Green light for Green Members to officially use the *iHub_ space
The *iHub_ Team would like to congratulate the first 100 Green Members once more. We hope you enjoyed the cocktail and networking session with the other green members.
If you did not receive your badge on Monday evening, Tosh will inform you via email when you can collect your badge. Please ensure you wear badge at all times within the *iHub_ space.
For those who applied for green membership this time and were not successful, we will be having another round later next year (2011), hence you will have the chance to update your application and resubmit.
chris at 08:08:06AM Wednesday, February 9, 2011
when is the next intake? please keep me posted!Reply
Jessica Colaco at 08:45:30AM Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Keep on eye on our blog. ThanksReply
Leave a Reply
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH
- FIRE Programme Awards 2013: Submit your applications by May 31st
- Tech Meets Conservation Meetup:
- Designers’ community at the iHub UX lab