Uncategorized By Jessica Colaco / November 9, 2010
Ericsson Application Awards 2011
This is an opportunity for developers to gain exposure within the telecom world, a chance to reach out to customers via Ericsson distribution channels and a chance to win €15,000 in prize money. Sounds good yeah!
The competition is global and open to both students and small/medium sized enterprises (< 100 employees). There are two categories: one for students and one for companies to develop an application based on the Android platform (Web or Native) that addresses the theme “Connected Things” and makes use of at least one Ericsson Labs API. More details here.
Alex Nyika at 06:17:36AM Wednesday, November 10, 2010
This is great. We are going for it.Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Incubated Startups at the m:lab Win Accolades at Connected Kenya
- NETmundial Hub in Nairobi – Meeting on the future of Internet Governance
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi