Uncategorized By Jessica Colaço / November 9, 2010
Ericsson Application Awards 2011
This is an opportunity for developers to gain exposure within the telecom world, a chance to reach out to customers via Ericsson distribution channels and a chance to win €15,000 in prize money. Sounds good yeah!
The competition is global and open to both students and small/medium sized enterprises (< 100 employees). There are two categories: one for students and one for companies to develop an application based on the Android platform (Web or Native) that addresses the theme “Connected Things” and makes use of at least one Ericsson Labs API. More details here.
$i = 1; ?>
Alex Nyika at 06:17:36AM Wednesday, November 10, 2010
This is great. We are going for it.Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Success Through Failure – Third Time’s The Charm!
- August Kids Hacker Camp: Maker-Breaker Day
- < Job hunting for techies 101 > – How it went down
- Wireless Wednesday- Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya
- 6 Things A Nairobi Matatu Tout Can Teach You About Business