Uncategorized By Jessica Colaco / November 9, 2010
Ericsson Application Awards 2011
This is an opportunity for developers to gain exposure within the telecom world, a chance to reach out to customers via Ericsson distribution channels and a chance to win €15,000 in prize money. Sounds good yeah!
The competition is global and open to both students and small/medium sized enterprises (< 100 employees). There are two categories: one for students and one for companies to develop an application based on the Android platform (Web or Native) that addresses the theme “Connected Things” and makes use of at least one Ericsson Labs API. More details here.
Alex Nyika at 06:17:36AM Wednesday, November 10, 2010
This is great. We are going for it.Reply
Leave a Reply
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH
- FIRE Programme Awards 2013: Submit your applications by May 31st
- Tech Meets Conservation Meetup:
- Designers’ community at the iHub UX lab