iHub By Tosh / November 3, 2010
And the Winners of Social Network T-Shirts Are…
From conversations afterward, it’s clear that the film prompted many of us to want to read more about what became of the characters in real life. In addition to the enigmatic Mark Zuckerberg, Napster co-founder Sean Parker (famous for his genius and for his hard partying) also makes an appearance, played by Justin Timberlake.
Back at the *iHub_ today we did a drawing for the t-shirts given to iHub by Fox Theatres. And the lucky winners are…
Thanks to all who came out for our movie night. Stay tuned to the iHub blog for new postings about outings and chances to hang out with your fellow iHub’ers away from our laptops.
Post by Laura Heaton
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- NRBUZZ: DIGITIZING MARKET RESEARCH
- FIRE Programme Awards 2013: Submit your applications by May 31st
- Tech Meets Conservation Meetup:
- Designers’ community at the iHub UX lab