iHub By Tosh / November 10, 2010
Adobe Creative Suite 5 Day at the *iHub_
Join us on Saturday the 13th November 2010 from 9AM for a Creative day to learn about the new features in Adobe® Creative Suite® 5 software. With CS5 Design Premium, you’ll discover new creative tools for crafting artwork that stands out. Finish your work faster with numerous enhancements to the tools you use every day. And extend the reach of your designs to digital media without writing code.
Sign up to learn how to:
- Achieve beautiful painterly effects using lifelike brush strokes in Adobe Photoshop® Extended and expressive vector-painting brushes in Adobe Illustrator®.
- Work faster and more efficiently using more precise image-selection tools in Photoshop CS5 Extended, variable-width strokes in Illustrator CS5, intuitive object-selection features in Adobe InDesign® CS5, and much more.
- Maximize design time using Adobe CS Review to initiate an online, shared review from within Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign*.
- Use the new Adobe Flash® Catalyst™ CS5 to transform Photoshop and Illustrator artwork into high-quality interactive content without writing code.
- Easily add impact to page layouts and presentations by using InDesign to incorporate hyperlinks, buttons, page transitions, video, and sound.
Speaker name: Rahim Kara
To be a part of this, Sign Up HERE and get to learn more about Adobe CS5
Tweets that mention Adobe Creative Suite 5 Day at the *iHub_ *iHub_ -- Topsy.com at 12:38:00PM Wednesday, November 10, 2010
[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Moses Kemibaro, mmnjug, PesaPal, Tosh, *iHub_ and others. *iHub_ said: Come Join us for an Adobe Creative Suite 5 Day at the *iHub_ http://t.co/jnLc5fS [...]Reply
wesley at 21:24:00PM Monday, March 28, 2011
i need more info on digital mediaReply
Leave a Reply
- Characteristics of Incident Reporters on Twitter
- Pivot East 2013 Finalists.
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies