iHub By susan / October 12, 2010
IPO48 registration extended
Register for IPO48 event using humanipo.com. Submit your business idea to pre-stage evaluation. On humanipo.com a strong international advisory group will challenge you with questions, comments and suggestions about your business idea. This approach will quickly show whether you have the ability to debate, sell yourself as a leader and also pick out relevant information.
However, in order to submit your idea for IPO48 event, you will need to grant access to the IPO48 advisory group.
By October 26th the advisory group will choose up to 20 most promising business ideas. The authors will pitch their ideas on the opening night of IPO48 on Friday, October 29th. After the pitch, all IPO48 participants can choose their favourite idea and form teams. The teams will have to build the service over the weekend and present the results on Sunday evening 6pm for the jury. Put your best foot forward. We extend our wishes to you, All the best !
IPO48 registration extended « Ngaruiyagithegi's Blog at 16:03:10PM Thursday, October 14, 2010
[...] IPO48 registration extended. [...]Reply
Leave a Reply
- Characteristics of Incident Reporters on Twitter
- Pivot East 2013 Finalists.
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies