iHub By Tosh / October 26, 2010
Google Site Clinic
Luisella Mazza from the Search Quality Team of Google is at the moment hosting a Site Clinic and she is talking through areas of development of mobile and traditional websites using participants own websites as examples for the review. Participants in this tech talk are getting a greater understanding of the best practices in accessibility, usability and concrete examples of applications of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.
For feedback from participants, please fill this form
Luisella at 19:15:40PM Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Asante sana! You guys are great hosts. Keep up the great work at iHub!Reply
Samuel Waithaka at 05:47:22AM Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Thanks Luisella, your presentation was great and easily understandable. Thanks to Google and iHub making the event. It’s such an asset to webmasters.Reply
Leave a Reply
- Characteristics of Incident Reporters on Twitter
- Pivot East 2013 Finalists.
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies