iHub By susan / September 22, 2010
Mocality Launch @ iHub
Mocality is the Africa’s largest business directory in the making. In August 2010, they relaunched their mobile and web platform to improve usability and searching even easier.The cocktail was graced by different personalities in the tech community.
The Mocality CEO Stefan Magdalinski gave a speech on the past , present and future of Mocality. It started last year May and its aim is to generate a massive base of local content that is accessible from your mobile phone and easy to search. It’s designed to help you find whatever you need in Kenya without having to look it up in a yellow pages book.
They already have a J2ME version and soon launching an android version. Congratulations to Mocality we’re keenly watching the space.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Expert Talk – IBM’s Research Dr. Kommie Weldemariam
- Its Cloudy Today: Goodbye Cluster, Hello Cloud
- PIVOT East partners with Tech hubs for 2014 startups competition
- Screening of Girl Rising – empowering young women in ICT and entrepreneurship
- Why calling yourself a Startup could be Killing your Business