iHub By Jessica Colaco / August 21, 2010
Call for Interviewees !!
Specifically, we hope to set up short (15 minute) interviews with software developers, web developers, and technology innovators in order to learn more about the differences that better connectivity have in their business practices. Please fill in this form with your contact details if you are interested in participating. Thanks.
Jimmy Gitonga at 18:52:27PM Tuesday, August 24, 2010
1. Learning – The Internet has made learning especially of cutting-edge technology easy to access.Reply
2. In Kenya, business opportunities have just opened up recently that show the viability of the Internet as an economic space – eg. Bloggersphere
3. Resource – Software and Art especially CC – Creative Commons.
Anne Kiai at 18:05:19PM Wednesday, August 25, 2010
OMG……Iam so excited to see such an organization in Kenya. I am a Kenyan living in the USA.
I own Ashwoth solutions, a technology company in Northern Indiana.
Are you doing broadband internet access on interviews on Kenyans in Kenya only??
Those cybercafes need to speed up their internet. I was dying the last time I used one.
I am really interested in tech in Kenya.
Toll free: 888-231-4002
Fan us on FB: http://www.facebook.com/ashwothIT
Follow us: http://www.twitter.com/ashwothIT
EDWIN EGESA at 05:56:41AM Tuesday, August 31, 2010
This is cool guys.Reply
EDWIN EGESA at 06:08:26AM Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Am interested please contact me, am a Human Resource Management Diploma holder.Reply
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Intel Shark Tank: Wednesday 11th December, 2013 | 5 – 8 pm | iHub
- This week at iHub
- Airtel Money Developer Session Wednesday 4th Dec from 1:30-5:30pm
- Marketing and PR with Patricia Mbatia on Monday 2nd Dec from 3pm
- IBM Research – Africa @ Nairobi Research Buzz