By Jessica Colaco / August 18, 2010
Apps 4 Africa contest July 1 in Nairobi
Left to right: John Kipchumba, U.S. Under Secretary Judith McHale, Josh Goldstein and Jessica Colaço launch the Apps 4 Africa contest July 1 in Nairobi.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!
- African Tech Bits Episode 3: Kenya The Game and the Gamers