iHub By Jessica Colaco / July 21, 2010
SCI Open Day – Friday 23rd July
Theme: ICT Innovations for a Better Future
Date: Friday 23rd July 2010
Venue: Chiromo Campus – Along Riverside Drive, Westlands
Time: 10 am – 2 pm
ICT Industry, Employers, Prospective Students and the General Public are
welcome to learn about the School and see Kenya’s leading Computer Science
Student Projects, and discuss partnerships with the School.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- NETmundial Hub in Nairobi – Meeting on the future of Internet Governance
- Angel Investors: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Believe the Hype (Master)!
- Startup Sauna comes to Nairobi
- Intel Student Partner Program: Now launching in Tanzania and Uganda. Apply by April 30th!