iHub By Jessica Colaço / July 20, 2010
Applied investment theory session at *iHub_
- Do you know how to evaluate an investment ?
- Do you know how to calculate ROI on investments ?
- Do you know how investors think (=calculate) ?
To answer the above questions, iHub_ will be holding a free tutorial session on basic investment theory. This will be an applied and practical session, so in addition to your laptop and notebooks carry some pen and paper and a calculator (optional). The class will cover:
- interest-rate calculations
- evaluating investments
- how to use spreadsheets with investment calculations.
The facilitator for this session is Michael Pedersen. Michael has over 9 years of experience running a web-design agency in Denmark and has gained tremendous experience as tech-preneur and has studied business administration at the Copenhagen Business School.
Saturday 24 July – 2pm – Please be on time because if you miss the first part you will be lost! Expected duration: 2-3 hours.
*iHub_: 4th floor of Bishop Magua Center on Ngong Road (directly opposite the Uchumi Hyper)
Register here NOW!
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- Bad judgement – Experience – Good judgement.
- Calling all Kenyan startups to attend Ventureburn Meetup
- What Tracking Misinformation in Tana Delta Entails
- Latin ‘desired things’
- [Podcast] M:lab East Africa Interview with Sheilah Birgen