iHub By Jessica Colaço / June 28, 2010
Venture Capital Talk by eVA Fund
A BIG THANKS TO VINCENT AND BRIAN FOR THEIR TIME.
There will be an interactive VC talk on Monday the 28th of June from 2.30 p.m. – 3.30 p.m. This interactive session will be facilitated by Vincent Kouwenhoven and Brian Hirman – the founders of eVA Fund.
eVA Fund is dedicated to mobilize capital and experience in the Netherlands/Europe to invest in small and medium sized African internet related companies.
Both Vincent and Brian combine years of experience in business development, management consulting, online business, digital marketing and venture capital. Hence this is a session the entrepreneurs cannot miss out on!
Please note that timing is essential. The session will last for one hour starting at 2.30 p.m. This is an interactive session, so please prepare your questions for the facilitators. See you then.
No comments yet
- iHub Cluster
- iHub Consulting
- iHub Research
- iHub Robotics
- iHub UXlab
- First Pan-African Women in Tech Meetup
- AMI SELF-MANAGEMENT TRAINING, Tuesday, August 12, 2014
- Safari Tales: The App that Tells Stories
- [Meetup] Tech Meets Conservation 07
- Wireless Wednesday – How can mobile technology encourage information sharing within agricultural value chains