iHub By Jessica Colaco / June 28, 2010
Venture Capital Talk by eVA Fund
A BIG THANKS TO VINCENT AND BRIAN FOR THEIR TIME.
There will be an interactive VC talk on Monday the 28th of June from 2.30 p.m. – 3.30 p.m. This interactive session will be facilitated by Vincent Kouwenhoven and Brian Hirman – the founders of eVA Fund.
eVA Fund is dedicated to mobilize capital and experience in the Netherlands/Europe to invest in small and medium sized African internet related companies.
Both Vincent and Brian combine years of experience in business development, management consulting, online business, digital marketing and venture capital. Hence this is a session the entrepreneurs cannot miss out on!
Please note that timing is essential. The session will last for one hour starting at 2.30 p.m. This is an interactive session, so please prepare your questions for the facilitators. See you then.
No comments yet
Leave a Reply
- .NET Meetup: Focus on Application Lifecycle Management | Wednesday, 29th May | 6 – 7:30 pm | iHub
- Social Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, Featuring Sanergy | Tuesday 28th May, 2013 | 6:30 – 8:30 pm | iHub
- Open Data in Developing Countries -Monitoring and Evaluation study on Kenyan OD technologies
- Understanding The edTech Ecosystem in Kenya – Wireless Wednesday Recap
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa